之前 Samsung 為 Galaxy S20 系列開始 OneUI 3.0 Beta 測試，也就是 Android 11 版本測試。在上星期 Samsung 已開放予韓國和美國的 S20 登記參與 Beta 測試，最新就再開放予德國用家參與。
根據 Samsung 之前透露的計劃，稍後亦會向英國, 印度, 波蘭和中國開放 OneUI 3.0 Beta 測試。用家只需要在 Samsung Member Apps 登記加入，經核實後就可以下載安裝更新。最新 OneUI 3.0 Beta 更新大約 1.8GB，版本號碼為 G98xxXXU1ZTJA，而改動涉及系統不同部份，Home Screen, Quick Panel, Phone Call, 相機, Bixby Routine, 以至 Samsung Keyboard, DeX 都有改動，下面是 OneUI 3.0 Change Log。
OneUI 3.0 changelog:
– Touch and hold an app to add an associated widget.
– Turn the screen off by double-tapping on an empty area of the Home screen. You can turn this on in Settings > Advanced features > Motion and gestures.
– Dynamic Lock screen now has more categories, and you can select more than one.
– Lock screen widgets are improved.
– See your conversations and media more conveniently in their sections when you swipe down from the top of the screen.
– Always On Display widgets are improved.
– Get quick access to the most important accessibility settings during device setup.
– Get recommended accessibility features based on what you use.
– Set the Accessibility shortcut more easily in settings.
– Sound detectors now work with your SmartThings devices such as TVs and lights to give you more visible alerts when the doorbell rings or a baby is crying.
– You can find the keyboard in settings more easily under General management in Settings, and the settings have been reorganized to put the most important ones first.
– You can now connect to supported TVs wirelessly.
– New touchpad multi-gestures let you change screen zoom and font size more easily.
– Added ability to block websites from redirecting you when you tap the Back button.
– Added warnings and blocking options for websites that shot too many pop-ups or notifications.
– Rearranged menus to make things easier to find.
– Added several new add-ons, including one that translates websites.
– Added option hide the status bar for a more immersive browsing experience.
– Increased maximum number of open tabs to 99.
– Added the ability to lock and reorder tabs.
– Improved design for tab bar which is now supported on all devices.
– Ended support for Samsung Internet edge panel.
Contacts & Phone
– Added the ability to edit multiple linked contacts at one time.
– Added an option to help you quickly delete duplicate contacts.
– Enhanced the search experience.
– Extended the storage period of the Trash bin from 15 to 30 days.
– Added the ability to customize the call screen with your pictures and videos.
– Created a Trash bin to store recently deleted messages.
Call & Text on other devices
– Added the ability to turn Call & text on other devices on or off with Bixby Routines.
– Events with the same start time are now shown together in month and agenda view.
– Reorganized options for adding and editing events.
– Improved layout for full-screen alerts.
– Improved auto-focus and auto-exposure functionality and usability.
– Improved stabilization when taking pictures of the moon at high zoom levels.
– Added the ability to revert edited pictures back to their original versions.
– Grouped preset routines help you get started quickly and learn how to build your own routines easily.
– You can now see what actions are reversed when a routine ends.
– New conditions have been added, such as specific start time, the disconnection of a Bluetooth device or Wi-Fi network, a call from a specific number, and more.
– New actions have been added, including talking to Bixby and accessibility actions.
– You can add a customized icon for each routine and add routines to the Lock screen for quick access.